South Carolina 65
Kentucky 61
Don't think South Carolina can beat Florida or LSU
South Carolina 65
Kentucky 61
Don't think South Carolina can beat Florida or LSU
I'd say Tubby just punched himself a one-way ticket out of Lexington.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
No Tubby will stil be there, if they didn't get rid of him after the last two seasons and the mishaps of this season, then he's pretty much golden. Personally I think that he is an IDIOT
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
they really need to fire him.. he really is an IDIOT!
Not only that but South Carolina may have played themselves in. Them & Arkansas are two very dangerous teams out of the SEC.
If SC plays like they did against Tennessee or UK against either LSU or UF tomorrow then they definitely have a shot at the automatic bid.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Bookmarks